Born in N.Y.C. and resident in London since 1968.
- Bryn Mawr College, Pennsylvania (major in History; minor in Italian Renaissance Art)
- Boston University, Massachusetts (special field 15th century Flemish art)
- Courtauld Institute of Art, London University (thesis on 16th century artist Jean Cousin)
WORK EXPERIENCE (IN UK)
- Mainly writing.
- Also individual lectures on art (including esoteric) at venues such as Theosophical Society; Society for Psychical Research; College of Psychic Studies; Christies Educational; Kingston University; Talisman Fine Arts; Richmond, Roehampton and Barnes Art Societies.
- Tutor, London University Extra-Mural Department.
- Subjects: Diploma classes in fifteenth and sixteenth century art. Also seminars and classes in esoteric art, myth and religion, mainly at Morley College.
- Teacher, H.M. Prison Wandsworth (1985-92), Art Appreciation classes.
- Writing and research for book on Bosch from 1980.
- The Secret Heresy of Hieronymus Bosch, Floris Books of Edinburgh, September 1995, second edition April 2002
- The Cathars and Arthur Guirdham, Psychic Pioneer Publications, 2001 (booklet)
- ‘Elementals and Nature Spirits in the Western Tradition, with special reference to Theosophy’ (Theosophical History, in preparation)
- Two articles on the Milky Way and the Afterworld, proceedings of conferences given by The Inspiration of Astronomical Phenomena (INSAP) in Venice and Bath, 2009 and 2011
- ‘British Pre-Raphaelites and the Question of Reincarnation’, The Quest (American Theosophical Society), January-February, 2004
- ‘Jean Delville: Painting, Spirituality and the Esoteric’, The Quest, May-June 2002
- Various shorter articles and book reviews for Insight (English Theosophical Society), and Light (College of Psychic Studies) 1990s.
- ‘The Myth of Pandora’, in exhibition catalogue Pandora’s Box, London 1984